The traditional way of riveting is too laborious, inefficient and noisy. It's time to follow up the pace, riveting is now easy with DrillerRIVET™!
To operate this riveter, attach it to a portable drill, hold the riveter body and reverse the drill to fasten it.
- LOWER NOICE: No more hammer sound from the traditional riveter.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Ensures high productivity and improve your return on investment with very low installation cost. Furthermore, you are using the same drill for drilling and riveting!
- PRODUCT PARAMETERS: Light-weight: 1.1 lbs; Nozzle Size: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16" ; MAX RPM: 1000 RPM; Minimum Torque Strength:15N.m; Aluminum: 2.4 mm - 4.8 mm; Steel: 2.4 mm - 4.0 mm
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: The rivets do not drop out. Quick release and installation, excellent ergonomics, great strength and great added features.
- CONVENIENT & LABOR SAVING: Contrasted with the traditional riveter, the insert nut makes tasks so easy when connected with drill, reducing user fatigue.
- WIDE USE: Compact size and weight for areas of the manufacturing industrial fastening. Applicable to all kinds of sheet metal, pipes. Reduces user fatigue.
Estimated delivery time 10-18 days.
Real time Visitors right now